Location: Amsterdam (Office or Hybrid)
Prolinker is looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Senior Recruiter to join our fast growing team in Amsterdam or remote. In this role you will be responsible for pairing clients that signed up to the Prolinker platform in finding them the best and most suitable freelancers to help them with their specific assignments - within timeframe and budget.
Key job responsibilities
* Providing first-class recruiting services to clients of Prolinker
* Recruit and select freelancers within the set deadlines through social media and our Prolinker database
* Ensure the best match between freelancer and client
* Conduct interviews with the candidates you have selected
* Monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for recruitment at Prolinker
* Proactively sourcing, building awareness of the very best passive candidates and creating a "talent bench" for Prolinker clients
* Providing internal resourcing consultancy service to Prolinker clients, including the provision of advice on all recruitment issues
* Managing the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
* Daily contact with your own stakeholders; from customers to colleagues!
ProLinker is one of the largest online freelancer platforms. Our database consists of over 500,000 freelancers, and our job is to ensure we find the right match for the client and the freelancer within 48 hours. Our ambition is to become the largest and best platform for freelancers.
* Fluent English language skills (written/verbal)
* Experience building and utilizing a variety of recruiting plans and tools
* Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
* Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
* Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
* At minimum a completed HBO education
* 3 years of experience as a recruiter
* A achievers mentality; You take initiative A
* Manage stress well, used to working with short deadlines and can adopt a flexible attitude within these
* Socially skilled; able to communicate with all layers of an organization
* Empathic; know how to adapt to your clients in every conversation
* Assertive, a go get em mentality, as wel as courage and eager to always achieve the best end result, the BEST MATCHES!
What we offer?
* The opportunity to join our awesome team
* A competitive salary matched with your experience and ambition
* The fun and hustle of a tech scale-up
* An amazing work environment in the heart of Amsterdam
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org